Friday 13 March 2020

4ºA: Virtual Classroom & next LC questions



Hi all, (this entry is ONLY for my students of 4ºA):

As some of you know (I can see several students have enrolled already), finally our virtual classroom will be hosted in Edmodo. Please share the code with the rest. You´ll have to upload there your next Holes LC (by Monday 20:00 pm), don´t send it to my mail address. You can also find there already the worksheet with the Impersonal Passive structure I mention in the Work Plan (to be done on Tuesday). In this case you don´t have to send me anything, just do it. I´ll upload the answer key later.

If you have any doubts, please ask them using the Post A Comment link below the entry or Edmodo. My email address is not working well.

These are my questions for the LC (ch. 8-16). Choose TWO:

-Surprisingly, Zero asks Stanley something about Livingstone´s sneakers. What is it? What could it mean? (Chapter 9)
-What is the nickname Stanley is given ? How does he feel about that? Why?
-What does Stanley find while digging his hole?

Thank you all for your help (especially Chema!). See you here and in Edmodo! And sorry for all the inconvenience (If ony I could teach you PROPERLY).

No comments: