Sunday 14 April 2013

Your "whatifs" (E1A/C)


Here are your poems in Shel Silverstein´s "Whatif" style:

"Whatif I don´t buy more jeans?
Whatif I start eating beans?
Whatif we become bald?
Whatif I forget how I´m called?" (by Aroa M.)
 
"Whatif I´m getting crazy?
Whatif I´m a little lazy?
Whatif the sun ceases to shine?
Whatif the moon can be mine?
Whatif I cry laughing?
Whatif I laugh crying?" (by Paula N.)

"Whatif I fall from a skyscraper?
Whatif in the toilet there´s not paper?
What if Martin doesn´t come?
Whatif he leaves us without fun?
(...)Whatif we all become Supermen?
Whatif Samuel puts me a ten?" (by Álvaro de B.)

"Whatif they throw me into prison?
Whatif they do that without a reason?
Whatif the crisis never ends?
Whatif I lose all my friends?
(...)What if Bárcenas stole more money?
What if someone ate all the honey?
(...)What if North Korea starts a war?
Whatif I don´t see my mother anymore?
Whatif videogames disappear?
Whatif I lose my left ear?
(...)Whatif I lose my inspiration?
Whatif Madrid becomes a nation?".(by Alejandro Z.)

"Whatif I don´t know what to do?
Whatif I get as silly as you?
Whatif I don´t go to school?
Whatif Samuel gets cool?" (by Lucía F.)

(I´ll try to get cool, Lucía. Anyway, don´t expect too much).

"Whatif there´s life in Mars?
Whatif they steal my father´s cars?
(...)Whatif the war is chaotic?
Whatif my parents become gothic?" (by Pablo M.)

"Whatif I have stomachache?
because I eat too much cake?
 Whatif my brain goes out of my head
because I fall off my bed?" (by Alejandra S.)

"Whatif someone punishes me?
Whatif I´m not who I should be?
Whatif I can´t speak?
Whatif a bird hits me with its beak?" (by Raquel L.)

"Whatif one of my best friends leaves me alone?
Whatif I´m less important than a smartphone?
Whatif I become unemployed?
Whatif the world gets destroyed?" (by Inés A.)

"Whatif water stops being blue?
Whatif I die because of the flu?
Whatif I stop loving you?
Whatif I don´t have anything to do?" (by Águeda A.)

"Whatif I see a ghost?
Whatif I get a burning toast?
Whatif I get lost in a lonely coast? (by Carlos E.)

"Whatif you don´t hear my voice again?
Whatif my breath stops when the clock strikes ten?
Whatif suddenly I lose my sense of touch?
Whatif everybody trusts me, but not too much?
Whatif I can´t tell you something you should know?
Whatif in a winter I can´t see the snow?
Whatif my eyes can no longer see?
Whatif death surprises me by the sea?". (by Noelia P.)



I´m really impressed! Good work!





No comments: