Wednesday 17 April 2013

Metaphors (E1A)






Metaphors about the sun and the moon by the students of E1ºA (an incredible bunch of poets, btw)…:

The sun is …

A big house where you can have a party with all the planets
A yellow dot.
The origin of life.
The fire that glows out of my heart.
A big lamp in the sky.
My brain in an exam.
An enormous firefly.
The lamp that shines on the earth.
A yellow coin that is worth a lot.
A circle that encloses my thoughts. Its rays are my tears when I feel sad.
A big volcano in Space.
The beginning of hope.
The moon´s brother.
The sea´s best friend.
A spatial canvas with bright red paint drops.
A golden coin in the middle of the street.
The light that shows me the way.
The angel of the dark.
A bomb about to explode.
An egg in the middle of my dinner plate.
The beginning and the end.



And the moon is…

A silver coin.
The sky´s smile.
A cheese ball.
A big ball of cheese with craters that explode with cheese.
A shiny pearl in the depth of the ocean.
The earth´s little brother.
A speck of dust in a mansion.
A honeydrop in the middle of the universe.
A baby´s cradle (when crescent).
The one who tells me stories when I go to sleep.
Cheshire cat´s smile.
A pearl of your necklace.
The queen of the night.
A spot of white paint on a black ceiling.
The Earth´s pet.
A dream protector.
The Earth´s football.
Happiness at night.
The ghost of day time (because you can´t see it then).



No comments: