Monday 8 April 2013

A dream


Today, working in groups of 3 to 5 you are going to write the story of a dream by completing the following text. Each student has to choose 2 pictures out of the set I´ve given to you, turn them over and include them in the dream. (You must use Past Simple and Past Continuous). The dream begins like this:

"I was sitting in front of the television late one evening, when I fell asleep and had a strange dream. In the dream I was........... (where were you? What were you doing?)

Suddenly........ (What happened?)

Then, to my surprise..... (What happened next?)

Unfortunately..... (Something terrible happened. What was it?)

Finally............ (What happened in the end?)

Now read your dreams and decide which one is the funniest or strangest.

(activity adapted from Reward, Macmillan Heinemann).


No comments: