Wednesday 13 February 2013

The Shark-octopus (continuation) (E1A)



Do you remember the story about the shark-octopus-alien you made up in class? (See the beginning here). Read the ending Javier has written for it:

"I was so frightened that I tried to run with my hands [remember the shark had eaten my legs], but I couldn´t so I started shouting. I shouted so loud that the alien shark came where I was and it started to look at me. It asked me:"What is this strange red thing?", this was amazing, a shark was speaking to me! I told him that this was blood, my blood, and if you didn´t stop the blood coming out of my body I was going to die. The shark went away, and I thought that this was the end, I was going to die. But then the shark came again with the legs of the octopus and a glue stick and glued the eight legs to my body. This was strange, half human, half octopus. But the most important thing is ... I WAS ALIVE!!!

No comments: