Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Four-eyed Dog (E1C)



This is the story you wrote in class together. Now it´s your turn to finish it and give it an ending (in 150 words). Be as imaginative as you want but stick to the setting and the situation!


"I was watching TV last Monday night when suddenly… a robot said to me that I was going to be murdered by a dog with 4 eyes . I felt frightened and I went to the bedroom. I started playing computer games and chatting with my friends. I wondered if all was a joke, but in the chat there was something strange, everyone said “time to die”. In the morning I woke up and my hamster was dead, my parents told me they were going to buy a new pet. That pet was a dog, I was very frightened because the robot told me that I was going to be murdered by a dog. I started to look for information on the internet, about vaccines for dogs, to prevent my dog from mutating into a 4 eyed dog. And on a very weird webpage I found out that strange type of dog hated mint so I went to the backyard and grabbed some so that I was prepared...

No comments: