Wednesday 13 February 2013

The Four-eyed dog (continuation) (E1/C)


Do you remember the story of the strange dog we made up in class (see the beginning here)? This is the ending Sofía thought for it:

"Although it was a dog, he was really sweet and loved playing with the tennis ball. He had my affection with those lovely blue eyes. But the final day came, 31 December, 2012. He had an aura surrounding him, the metamorphosis started. Now he had four eyes and I thought: "It was good while it lasted". Then he showed me his white sharp teeth with fury. But he stared at me and when our eyes met, he started to hesitate. In just a seconds I remembered all the good moments I spent with him laughing, playing, running, jumping... And as he could read my mind, he felt the same way I did in that precise moment, sad and empty. A tear came out from one of his four eyes and he transformed again, now he permanently had two eyes. Tom (my dog) jumped over me and licked my face happily. Since then, we have lived in peace".


No comments: