Wednesday 27 September 2017

Presentations 3ºB,C


Presentation topics for the 1.30 min speaking activity (in pairsto take place on October 6. Choose your pair, then both decide on a topic from the list below and tell me ASAP. Remember topics can´t be repeated, they´ll be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis! (On October 3 you have to give me the list with the pairs and the topics each pair has picked). 

1. The best thing that has ever happened to me 
2. The worst thing that has ever happened to me
3. A surprise I had 
4. A memory from childhood I´ll always remember
5. What is friendship?
6. Bilingual education: pros and cons 
7. A problem I have 
8. Your most embarrassing moment.
9. What would you like to change and why? 
10. Things I can't understand 
11. Your most curious dream.
12. High school is the best time in your life. Or not…
13. Things you would change in our high-school 
14. Your favourite book 
15. Should mobiles be used at school?
16. Your dream job 
17. Will robots replace humans?  Will robots take our jobs? 
18. Would you want to live on another planet?
19. Social networking sites: pros and cons.
20. What will future houses look like?
21. Sex roles

No comments: