Monday 9 June 2014

Your poems in Emily Dickinson´s style (E2ºC)



With or without you

"I used to feel alone
just as if I was unknown
I used to feel sad
because no one I had
to make from tears a smile,
to kiss me for a while,
to makes my days shorter,
to be my supporter.
But there was a day
in which I decided my way.
I thought I´d never be adored
and that someday I´d get bored
about all those tears I wept,
about all those secrets I kept.
I was unconnected to the Earth,
it was like a strange death.
So I preferred to move
to an imaginary groove
which nobody could see,
where nobody could enter for free.
No one could my dreams stop
because there, I reached the top.
Life is short
so I left my life´s port
to make my dreams come true
with or without you". (by Inés A.)


The useless cloak

"Run away little oak,
I´m sorry you´ll have to choose alone
if you stay at home
or if you go and come back with a cloak.
The cloak of knowledge,
I´m telling thee,
someday you will come with
just like me.
Don´t say you´ll be brave,
that you´ll go away,
because of your own life
you could become your own slave,
and your beautiful cloak,
little oak,
won´t be enough
to protect yourself,
I´m just warning you,
it will be tough". (by Sofía B.)

Great work!

No comments: