Friday 6 June 2014

E1ºB Whatifs




Here are your poems in Shel Silverstein´s "Whatif" style:

Whatif my hair falls down?
Whatif a murderer comes to town?
Whatif my nightmares become real?
Whatif all the water transforms into tears?
Whatif my car crash (should be crashes, why not Whatif there is a big car crash?)
Whatif I wake up with a gash? 
Whatif I have to go to September? 
Whatif  I don´t remember?
Whatif we don´t have a second chance?
Whatif  a knight nails me with his lance?
Whatif books don´t have a plot?
Whatif wars don´t stop?  
Whatif Samuel doesn´t see this poem´s rhyme?
Whatif the marks of my classmates are better than mine? (Álvaro G.)

Whatif I go to the park?
Whatif aliens are waiting for me in the dark? 
Whatif they eat ants?
Whatif they are hiding in my pants? (Gabriel F.)

Whatif Atlético de Madrid wins the Champions? 
Whatif Spain separates in nations?
Whatif Kiev starts a war?
Whatif I manage a bar? (Javier G.) 

Whatif Obama loses his codes?
Whatif then the earth explodes?
Whatif Hitler didn´t die?
Whatif he could tell us a lie? (Sandra G.) 

Whatif when I speak I lie?
Whatif I live in the sky?
Whatif my best friend is a famous gay?
Whatif my mother starts to cry? (José Luis O.)

Whatif I found Nemo in my shower?
Whatif Superman gives me his superpower?
Whatif I climb a tower? 
What if the world doesn´t have any flowers? (Andrea R.)





No comments: