Wednesday 19 June 2013

"What am I?" haiku

These haiku are riddles, they were written by E1A students. Can you guess what they describe?


You use me to write
I have different colours
Should I get dry now?
(by Ángeles A.)

I fly near the sea
Looking at the world below
The children love me

I am a good team
My enemy is Barça
Of which team I am?

In mountains I live
I throw snowflakes to the ground
Children go to ski
(by Silvia G.)

I soon will be here
You won´t see me but feel me
Loved by everyone

I go before sleep
I will appear in the morning
I´m one in the sky 

Someone can break me
Not with a pair of scissors
It can be with words
(by Inés A.)




Solutions: a pen, a bird, Real Madrid, winter, summer, the sun, self-esteem.

And finally a very metaphysical haiku by Ángela A.:

We are born to live
We grow up to experience
Why does death exist? 




No comments: