Monday 24 June 2013

More haikus! (now E1C´s turn)



Winter is tonight
lots of birds migrating north,
how pretty the sky!
(by Sofia B.)

Water falling down,
Butterflies flying a round,
I have no doubts, spring.
(by Ángela C.)

And now, some "What I am" haikus. What do they describe?

I´m a short poem,
and I was born in Japan
What poem can I be?

If you say my name,
I won´t exist anymore,
Now think who am I?
(by Alejandro Z.)

I´m round like a ball
I have water and land inside
And there are lots like me.
(By Silvia de la T.)

I want to go away!
I say all the time "why?", "why?"
I´m still complaining.
(By Lucía F.)

False words you gave me
True feelings I catch with your lies
Now sad are my tears.
(By Rubén B.)

If you see me now,
You should remember your past
D'you know what I am?
(By Pedro G.)




Solutions: a haiku, silence, a planet, Mourinho, love, a photograph. 

Great work!!

No comments: