Sunday 23 February 2014

A phizzwizard (E2ºC)


As you know, the BFG collected dreams that he kept in jars to later blow them into children´s bedrooms. The phizzwizard is the best kind of dream (the trogglehumper is the worst, he never used those). The other day in class you had to write a phizzwizard, here follows one of them:
"I had a phizzwizard yesterday. I was in my bed, then I went to the kitchen for a glass of milk and when I came back to my bed I went on sleeping. I phizzwizarded that I was flying with money around me and that I was swimming in money. I was the richest man in the world. I had a four-floor mansion and a one million dollar Bugatti. The crisis was over, and whenever I saw a homeless person I gave him five thousand dollars for them to have a house, food and water. I also went to a TV show called "The Anonymous Millionaire" and gave money to people who needed it. I also had three yachts with swimming pools, a good captain and better girls. Let´s talk about my family: I had a gorgeous wife and three beautiful sons. I phizzwizarded that I went with them to Antarctica and we saw a lot of Polar bears....." (by Razvan, E2ºC).

No comments: