Saturday 24 November 2012

Presentation topics (Ampliación B1A/B)



Presentation topics for the speaking exam. Just choose one!:

-The best thing that has ever happened to me
-The worst thing that has ever happened to me
-Something funny that has happened to me
-What I really hate!
-What I really like!
-A surprise I had
-An exciting place you have visited
-A memory from childhood I´ll always remember
-My best friend
-What is friendship?
-A problem I have
-My favorite TV show
-Bilingual education: pros and cons
-Strange experiences you´ve had
-Your most embarrassing moment.
-What have you always wanted to do?
-What would you like to change and why?
-Things I can't understand.
-Your most curious dream.
-Great places to go in the world.
-High school is the best time in your life. Or not…
-Things you would change in our high-school
-Your favourite book.
-What is your favourite musical band or singer? Why?
-Your dream job
-Tell me about a film you have really liked
-Will robots replace humans?  Will robots take our jobs?
-Would you want to live on another planet?
-What will future houses look like?

 

No comments: