Wednesday 21 December 2011

A scary story (3A)



It was a cold night, I only heard the noise of the birds and the cars. I was reading in my bedroom when I heard a scream, the scream broke the silence of the night. I was very scared, I went to the window and I saw the street, there was a lot of fog, but I could see the figure of a girl, about 8 years old with a teddy bear in her hands. I was tired so I went to my bed.

The next morning I told the story to my friend, Jack, he said that we could go to the street to investigate it. When we arrived at the street we saw an old man, I asked him if he´d seen something strange, but he told us a story.

"10 years ago, a couple lived in a house in the forest, with their daughter Amanda, but they hadn´t got much money, and they hit Amanda. One night she left the house but she got lost and the police never found her corpse, only her teddy bear. The people say that at night you can see a girl walking in the forest, looking for her teddy bear".

When he finished the story, Jack and me left, I arrived at my house very late, but my mother had a surprise for me. "I have a present for you", she said to me, and she gave me a box. I opened it and I saw a small teddy bear. "Thanks mum", I said.

At night, I was sleeping when I heard a noise, I got up and saw a girl in a nightdress with blood and she spoke with a terribe voice:

"I want my teddy bear..."

(Amanda´s teddy bear by Miguel Z., 3A).









No comments: